Monday 4 August 2014

Three Things of Bario Trip!

BONDING WITH MY COURSE MATES @ CLOSE FRIENDS @ SIBLINGS FROM DIFFERENT MOTHERS

Before to Miri..ambik selfie dulu!
I had my greatest time understanding and getting to know my beloved DipEd people. I truly appreciate all the moments i had with them and it really lies deep in my heart where i feel so thankful and grateful to God that these people exist in my life and they are going to follow me until the end.


My lovely Best Friend 
       THE PEOPLE OF BARIO

 
 
The people of Bario are so friendly and helpful. They gave us a positive vibe and made us feel accepted as their family members! They are so trustworthy and the whole population of Bario bonds with each and everyone like one huge family. Almost everyone in Bario are relatives and it's really amusing when I listened to some of their family histories from Tepuq Bulan, Aunty Janet, Tepuq Sina Baya and Tepuq Sigang. Those stories showed that you don't have to be 
related to someone by blood to consider them as your relative but simple trust and a respectful relationship with everyone shows that you acknowledge them and consider them as your own relative.
Jess with Tepu Ulo



WANNA COME BACK TO BARIO?

YESSSSSSS!! I would love to come back to Bario with my friends after we complete our Diploma in Education programme. And this time, I would spend some quality time with Ms.Nicole and gain back what I missed out during my previous stay there. Not only that, I am determined to climb the Prayer Mountain and stay overnight with my friends. I would also go back to Bario just to work at the paddy field, catch chickens and also learn how to cook Bario food from my beloved Tepuq Bulan!

 






 Three things of Bario Trip.

Sincerely,
Divya Sigang Paramasewa

No comments:

Post a Comment