Saturday 2 August 2014

MARIAM SPECIALS: VLOG TIME!

Pic credits to Jeremy's FB
Hey everyone!

So, it has been about 3 months since Batch 1 came back from Bario.
Oh, how fast time flies!
(That's also a line from Batch 1's farewell song: Bario Strings link to it on Youtube)

While I was looking through my pictures from Bario, I realized how I had so much video footage from my daily adventures!

Plus, if pictures can tell a thousand words, videos are similar, but with more personality behind them. :)

Enough with the back story, I hope you guys enjoy the vlog! 

xoxo
Mariam




-------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: "Vlog Time" is the last installment of a 3-part series of MARIAM SPECIALS. 
In case you're wondering "who's Mariam?", well, it's the author's Kelabit name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment