Monday 4 August 2014

Thank you WHEE!








                 

From the first day being in Bario, I had a lot of thoughts going through my mind. 

Can I adapt in Bario?
Will I be able to bond well with others there?
Etc. Etc.

After being with my friends for the entire stretch of 16 days, I find myself closer to my course mates. Being with them through these 16 days, for debriefing sessions, community service, living together, I am truly thankful that all of us are more understanding of each other. More selfless to help each other and more caring and considerate of one another. Also, I feel that I am able to express myself to others better compared to the last time and because of that, I am able to be more open minded of the things around me. 






Last but not least, I am also truly sorry for those who I've hurt or offended. Not only that, may bygones, be gone, I will cherish all the happy time that I have spent with all of you and also may all those times be my lessons in life.

May there be a way to all success in your lives. 
Gracias & Adious.

Ruran 
Ji Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment