Tuesday 22 July 2014

Project WHEE!

I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to participate in Project WHEE! Moreover, I am so happy that I can participate in this project with my course mates – my friends. I had the chance to get to know them better, and become closer to some of them as well.

15th: The Project Coordinators

Today is Rhon's last day with us. She has to go back to attend another event. I really am grateful to have such a great Project Coordinator together with Daniel that has guided us so far. Dan and Rhon are only 20 this year! They really complement each other so well. Rhon is more towards the strict side whilst Dan is the lenient one. Rhon will make sure that things get done, Dan will help make the things get done. Rhon "Bad Cop", Dan "Good Cop". It is not one better than the other; together they are the best. And the best thing about each of them is how they both accept and love themselves. From now on, we will only have Dan as our Project Coordinator. We are confident that he will still be a great leader without Rhon. Also, he has Jeremy from Astro to supervise us.
Dan and Rhon


19th: My Birthday

I am celebrating my 18th birthday here at Bario. It was so thoughtful of the team to surprise me with Apollo cakes and also the random gifts I received. Dan was so sweet to get everyone to say something to me during our debriefing.


No comments:

Post a Comment