Tuesday 24 March 2015

A pocket-dial from Sinah Sarina

       About 2 months after my trip back from Bario, Sinah Sarina called me on my cell phone. I figured it dialled in her pocket because I could hear her voice but she wasn't talking to me. As soon as I figured she dialled me on her phone accidentally I thought about ending the call, but I did not.

I held on the call for at least a minute. To be honest, after just 2 months away I was starting to miss that place. I could hear the wind blowing through the microphone and the snippets of Sinah Sarina’s laughter and her speaking in Kelabit with someone. She was probably having a conversation with her friends. 

It sure felt nice to even hear a quick snippet of her voice and know that she is doing well over in Bario.

I really hope my chance of returning to Bario again could come sooner.


This clip is dedicated to those who miss the Bario breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment